From: Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Anybody have kdebluetooth working?
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:40:24
1 I have just tried to send a file from my phone to my laptop running KDE 4.8.0
2 and it fails; the two devices never bind. When I set up the laptop it was
3 running KDE 4.6.3 and bluetooth worked fine. The BlueZ libraries have changed
4 substantially since, I think. Using 'hcitool inq' works fine, it's the KDE
5 dialogs which sit there searching endlessly. Any recommended settings for
6 /etc/bluetooth/*? Doc is a bit hard to come by.
7
8 TIA
9 -Robin
10 --
12 Robin Atwood.
13
14 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
15 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
16 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling