From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: tools to clean up /usr/portage/packages?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:44:27
1 On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:15:18 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Also, this is raising an additional question for me. What's the
4 > difference between buildpkg and buildsyspkg. man emerge doesn't talk
5 > about the latter as best I can tell.
6
7 buildpkg builds packages for all installs, buildsyspkg only for packages
8 in the system set. man make.conf explains the FEATURES options.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 Wow! That lightning sounds clo..zzzzit!" NO CARRIER