From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I have no sound in my gentoo install.
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:42:56
1 On Saturday, 18 June 2022 19:35:54 BST Jack wrote:
2
3 > In terms of replying to the list or the person who sent the message to
4 > which you are replying, look at the "To:" field in your email software
5 > before you hit "Send." You need to see the list address there. Your
6 > email software probably has a "Reply Group" or "Reply List" button. If
7 > not, you may need to use "Reply All" and not just "Reply."
8
9 He's using Thunderbird, according to the User Agent header, in case that
10 helps.
11
12 As to the problem, far be it from me to suggest sound fixes!
15 Regards,
16 Peter.