From: George Kettleborough <kettleg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] march cflag for Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 19:44:21
1 If you can run gcc on the new system first you can find out what flags
2 -march=native would produce and use those. See:
3 https://blogs.gentoo.org/mgorny/2014/06/23/inlining-marchnative-for-distcc/
4
5 George.
6
7 On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 08:24, gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >
9 > Currently, I am prepairing to build Gentoo system on
10 > computer with AMD Athlon 64 X2 for computer with
11 > Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor.
12 >
13 > What will be the correct march cflag for Intel Pentium
14 > Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor to set up in
15 > make.conf ?
16 >
17 > Am I right to use amd64 stage3 for Intel Pentium
18 > Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor?
19 >
20 > Thank you in advance.