From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Aborting due to QA concerns
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:57:49
1 On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:00:19 +0100
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > Isn't that rather selfish? Using others' efforts to help with your
5 > problems but not reporting when you can help them. it doesn't seem
6 > very community-minded.
7
8 Huh? I did a quick change late last night before I went to bed. I
9 didn't have time to figure out where to file a bug for Gentoo and then
10 make sure it is done properly so I don't get flamed. Exactly how is it
11 selfish to want to wait until morning to file a bug? I also wanted to
12 wait for my nightly emerge --sync to run and try it again just in case
13 it was fixed.
14
15 Jim
16 --