From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo healthy?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:39:25
1 On Friday 22 December 2006 11:40, Jeff Rollin wrote:
2 > On 22/12/06, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 > > On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:10:58 +0100, Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
4 > > > I'm starting to wonder if you missed this mail on the subject:
5 > > >
6 > > > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user/175964/focus=176095
7 > >
8 > > Possibly, I'm still missing mails from Gentoo lists, although the problem
9 > > seems less than previously.
10 >
11 > Sorry if this is too obvious, but have you checked what your spam
12 > filter's doing lately?
13
14 spam filters have nothing to do with that.
15
16 It is a known problem, discussed in its own bug and on gentoo-dev. A lot of
17 people (like me), don't get all the mails sent to gentoo-[user,dev,amd64...].
18 For some unknown reasons that mails are dropped and never delivered. And no,
19 the spam filters are not part of the problem.
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list