From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] masked by: missing keyword
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 03:10:49
1 I'm trying to install gnormalize via the sunrise overlay via layman.
2 When I try to emerge gnormalize I get:
3
4 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "gnormalize" have been masked.
5 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
6 - media-sound/gnormalize-0.50 (masked by: missing keyword)
7
8 I've added gnormalize to package.keywords and package.unmask. Does
9 the above output mean it isn't available for amd64? If so, can I
10 force it to install the x86 version and hope it will work?
11
12 - Grant
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list