From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge stalls - what to do ?
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:06:35
1 Zac Medico schrieb:
2 > There are also nfs services that you need to run on the client side.
3 > Maybe you need to do something like this:
4 >
5 > emerge --noreplace nfs-utils
6 > rc-update add nfs default
7 > /etc/init.d/nfs start
8 >
9 > If both client and server side services are running correctly then
10 > should just work.
11
12 Hmm, I don't have "nfs" running on any of my other boxes (only
13 "nfsmount") and the nfs-mounted DISTDIR worked for a long time ...
14
15 Anyway, I did what you recommended and now "emerge" runs fine.
16
17 Might be that the reboot of the NFS-server also helped a bit.
18
19 Thank you, Stefan
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list