From: Davyd McColl <davydm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Something's messed up my mimetypes
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 18:28:50
1 Or, if you've gone the whole hog (like me), right-click an ISO in dolphin,
2 choose "properties" and on the general pane, click "file type options".
3 Here you can add / remove handlers and prioritize which one you would like
4 by default. IIRC, this deals with mime types, so won't just affect dolphin.
5
6 -d