From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A very strange problem with rc-update
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 16:37:15
1 On 06/04/2010 10:11 AM, Chen Huan wrote:
2 > Hi,everybody, I got a very very strange problems.
3 >
4 > I have install gnome, and when I try to add hal to default runlevel, use command "rc-update add hald default", it is normal
5 >
6 > and output of rc-update show is right
7 >
8 > but when I restart computer, the hald doesn't auto start, when I log in the system, and exec "/etc/init.d/hald start", it is started normally
9 >
10 > There is no any information about hald when the system starting......It is very strange...Could somebody help me...
11 >
12 > And NetworkManager and xdm have the same problem.....
13
14 What version of baselayout are you using?