From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative to thunderbird?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:07:56
1 >> I just switched from firefox to chromium (thanks to you guys) and I'm
2 >> loving it.  What would you recommend for getting away from
3 >> thunderbird?  I'm looking for something simple and minimal.
4 >>
5 >> - Grant
8 > claws-mail
9 >
10 > It takes some getting used to as all the nice
11 > cute gui stuff is not present. It sends and receives mail, does a very
12 > good job of filtering, is somewhat passable with rendering html mail
13 > (and absolutely refuses to generate it). Everything else that bloats
14 > mail clients is absent.
15 >
16 > It goes without saying that under no circumstances must you even
17 > consider using kdepim
18
19 Thank you all. Loving claws-mail so far.
20
21 - Grant