From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.0 and oldconfig
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:31:23
1 On Saturday, July 23 at 09:35 (-0500), Dale said:
2
3 > Albert Hopkins wrote:
4 [...]
5 > > Anyway, here's something... did you actually report a bug? If a tree
6 > > falls in the forest...
10 > I haven't filed a bug because at the moment we have not been able to
11 > figure out exactly what is causing it.
12
13 Well, if you knew what was causing it, then you wouldn't need to report
14 a bug as you could just fix it yourself :P
15
16 Look, you know it's a kernel panic. You know kernels aren't supposed to
17 panic. You know fairly well how to repeat the bug, so I don't see
18 anything getting int he way of you reporting it. That's my take on it
19 anyway.
20
21 -a