From: Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gzip segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 04:46:44
1 Glenn Enright wrote:
2 > On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:32, Richard Fish wrote:
3 >
4 > actually turns out that I had an old version of gzip living in /usr/bin for
5 > some odd reason. Now that I've removed it and added symlinks to /bin, all my
6 > problems have gone away! Sorry for all the hassle guys. My system has been
7 > installed for since 2004.1 with many updates since. Obviously its gotten a
8 > bit messy :P
11 That actually crossed my mind and one point but I neglected to mention it. I meant to ask what the output of "which gzip" was. Oh well ;-).
12
13 Zac
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list