From: "Iván Pérez Domínguez" <ivanperezdominguez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gettext won't emerge for me
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:02:52
1 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > On 1/28/07, Iván Pérez Domínguez <ivanperezdominguez@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Well, no help there, but surprisingly I just
4 >> updated emacs and gettext after it, and everything went well.
5 >> I don't have /usr/share/emacs/site-list/site-gentoo, only
6 >> /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-gentoo.el, btw.
9 > So my copy of the ebuild or Makefile may be damaged. I wonder:
10 > 1) how that slipped through
11 > 2) how I can fix it.
14 If that is the case, emerge --sync should fix your problems.
15
16 But I really doubt your case is the same as mine, I guess the problem is
17 somewhere else. Maybe you should try to see what package owns those
18 directories (equery might be handy here), where is the variable that
19 points to /usr/share/emacs/site-something set, what value is assigned to
20 it, how it is calculated,...
21
22 By the way, gettext has explicit support for emacs, you can
23 enable/disable it with USE="emacs" and USE="-emacs".

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature