From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] antivirus
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 06:14:38
1 On Mar 5, 2006, at 11:55 PM, Ghaith Hachem wrote:
2
3 > hello,
4 > i was wondering if there's any good antivirus scanner outthere for
5 > linux i recently got infected on the windows part and the linux
6 > systems are accessible from there so i want to make sure the system is
7 > clean i've been missing some documents from these partitions on
8 > windows but they are availiable on linux
9 > could anyone plz point me to the right manual to read?
10 > thx
11 clamav is what I use. I think it's in portage.
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list