From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnupg 2.1: mutt asks for the passphrase twice
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 21:08:25
1 Hey fellows,
2
3 apparently, gnupg 2.1 does not recognise my passphrase anymore if I enter it
4 in mutt’s terminal: I compose a signed mail in mutt and send it off. Thus I
5 am asked for the passphrase first on the terminal (as it has always been),
6 and then a second time in a graphical pinentry window.
7
8 The latter did not happen with gnupg 2.0 (double-checked by downgrading).
9 Does anyone have a hint what’s wrong here and how I can fix this?
10
11 Cheers and a happy pre-weekend.
12 --
13 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
14 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any social network.