From: Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Just a heads-up, I think =sys-libs/glibc-2.14.1-r3 is a stinker.
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:22:48
1 On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:38:21AM -0400, Penguin Lover Doug Hunley squawked:
2 > On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 04:47, Helmut Jarausch
3 > <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
4 > > I am at glibc-2.15-r1 on AMD64 with no problems so far,
5 >
6 > ditto here
9 Hey guys, I think we've pretty much established that Michael is
10 running into an isolated problem or some strange edge case.
11 Rubbing it in further really won't help, as he is quite clearly
12 having an issue with two (or three) of his boxes despite y'all's
13 success on yours. So can we please stop with the "works for me"
14 e-mails?
15
16 At the very least, if you were to post one such, please make it
17 possibly useful for Michael by including your build options and such.
18
19 Regards,
20
21 W