From: Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge --sync
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:47:41
1 Hello,
4 On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:56:07 +0200
5
6 > You have 164M of RAM, that is not enough. Packages like gcc and glibc
7 > will probably just not compile with so little RAM[1], and there is no
8 > way on a Gentoo machine to avoid compiling those. You have several
11 In the description stand 1 GB, dynamic 2 GB. When thats not enough, then
12 i not know.
13
14 http://www.hosteurope.de/produkt/Virtual-Server-Linux-L
15
16 For DNS Backup should enough, and when u run one time emerge package you
17 want never have other. And Debian with Plesk what is origin on maschines
18 is not happy life.
21 I write to support and we see what they say.
24 Regards
25 Silvio