From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg server and monitor power management
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:57:02
1 On 14 August 2006 10:24, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I got mine from xorg.conf.example. It had this in it:
4 > > # Set the DPMS timeouts. These are set here because they are global
5 > > # rather than screen-specific. These settings alone don't enable DPMS.
6 > > # It is enabled per-screen (or per-monitor), and even then only when
7 > > # the driver supports it.
8 > >
9 > > Option"standby time" "20"
10 > > Option"suspend time" "30"
11 > > Option"off time" "60"
12 >
13 > No spaces there. I just copied and pasted it then changed the time
14
15 I beg your pardon? The spaces are right there.
16
17 Uwe
20 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
21 http://www.SysEx.com.na
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list