From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to create a pgp signature
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 06:04:15
1 Jason Ausmus schrieb:
2 >> -----Original Message-----
3 >> From: Alexander Skwar [mailto:listen@×××××××××××××××.name]
4 >> Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 3:48 AM
5 >> To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 >> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to create a pgp signature
7 >>
8 >> You're answer was to a different question.
9 >
10 > Whose answer was to a different question?
11
12 The answer of the person, to whom I replied: Ralph Slooten.
13
14 >> >> can anybody tell me methode to create my own pgp signature?
15 >>
16 >> That's the question.
17 >
18 > Was the answer Ralph gave not correct?
19
20 No, it wasn't. It was the answer to a different question. He answered
21 the question: "How do I get a key pair?". But that wasn't asked for.
22
23 > I don't understand what you're
24 > trying to say...
25
26 Ralphs answer was wrong and his posting style (full quote with top
27 post) is "suboptimal". I mixed my post up as well, to bring that
28 point across.
31 >> Alexander Skwar
32 >>
33 >> Posting out-of-order makes it easy to follow context.
34 >
35 > ?
36
37 Ralphs post was not in the correct order. The correct order
38 is the one that you and I am employing:
41 Answer
42
43 He mixed that up.
44