From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python-2.7 && python-updater
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 00:30:01
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > One of my machines just saw a python-2.7 update and the ebuild was
3 > good enough to remind me to run python-updater, but it didn't suggest
4 > that I run eselect python and set the active version to 2.7.
5 >
6 > Should this new version python be selected first as the active python
7 > 2 version and then run python-updater?
8 >
9 > Thanks,
10 > Mark
14 And if we should set python to 2.7, should we remove python-2.6? I
15 don't think we want to break something, portage in particular. ;-)
16
17 Dale
18