From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dolphin cannot display chinese
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 02:42:35
1 oh, i do not know we have that package. thanks, i will check that.
4 On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu> wrote:
5 > On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 07:43:37PM +0800, Penguin Lover Xi Shen squawked:
6 >> my X it self works well with chinese. but the dolphin does not work
7 >> well with chinese. if any file contains chinese (or any non-ascii)
8 >> characters, it simply will not be displayed in the list. how can i fix
9 >> this?
10 >
11 > I don't use KDE, so just a random guess: Did you install localization
12 > for KDE? (kde-i10n)
13 >
14 > Cheers,
15 >
16 > W
17 > --
18 > A biologist, a physicist, and a mathematician are standing outside of
19 > an empty building. Two people walk in. After a few minutes, three
20 > people walk out.
21 >
22 > "Aha!" the biologist says, "they must be breeding!"
23 >
24 > "No, no," the physisist replies "this could be bad. In order to preserve the
25 > laws of thermodynamics, someone else must go into the building."
26 >
27 > The mathematician protests "But if someone else goes into the building,
28 > it will be empty."
29 > Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1107 days, 15:24
36 Best Regards,
37 David Shen
38
39 http://twitter.com/davidshen84/