From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Number of open Bugzilla bugs (Was: Question about gentoo-sources kernel release versions)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:44:36
1 [top posting just because ... and clearly personal opinion]
2 I file and deal with bugs on both bugs.gentoo.org and bugs.kde.orf, and
3 one thing I can say with conviction is that the response to a bug
4 varies greatly, and seems to depend on who receives it, possibly being
5 per application, per project, per team, or sometimes per individual,
6 but which one matters. Unfortunately, it's not much use to generalize
7 about how bugs are handled (or not handled) since there really is such
8 a variation. Even within one application, I've seen some bugs handled
9 almost immediately, and others sit for years.
10
11 Jack
12