From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] kghostview pdf aspect distorted!
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:45:27
1 Hi all,
2
3 When I open any pdf from any source (home-made or downloaded) in
4 kghostview, they seem to be "stretched" wider than normal. Also the
5 font is some ugly fixed-width font.
6
7 However, in acrobat, or evince, the pdf's show nicely (correct aspect
8 and fonts).
9
10 You can see what I mean about the aspect here, but this is not my rig.
11 I just found this when searching for the problem online. (Incidentally,
12 I couldn't find an answer either):
13 http://onfinite.com/libraries/145774/735.jpg
14
15 I've tried manually setting the page size to A4 but no difference.
16 Printing works great though!
17
18 Any ideas? Thanks!
19 --
20 Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>
21
22 Extreme fear can neither fight nor fly.
23 -- William Shakespeare, "The Rape of Lucrece"
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list