From: Pavel Volkov <sailor@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd-networkd: simpler config for my network
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:02:39
1 On Monday, 31 March 2014 16:14:44 MSK, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > Aside from all the discussions around systemd, I simply gave the new
3 > systemd-networkd a try.
4 >
5 > It helped me to simplify my config for my main machine where I run KVM
6 > for virtualization and need a network bridge:
9 I browsed through the man pages before and it seemed like systemd-networkd
10 can't yet be configured to enable SLAAC on IPv6 interface.
11 Am I right?
12 And this is such a common configuration...