From: Mateus Interciso <p.zarnick@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] emerge update and time skell
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:16:26
1 Hello, I've recently made a change on my gentoo boxes on the time, which
2 was 2 hours ahead, now when I'm trying to make some emerge --update, I
3 always get a LOT of date mismatches, and some emerges are caught on a
4 loop, how can I fix this? I've already made a new emerge --sync, and it
5 didn't fixed.
6 Also, when I try to start a service, like for instance mrtg, by using /
7 etc/init.d/mrtg start, it complains about some files either on /etc/
8 conf.d or /etc/init.d having a future timestamp, but the timestamp are
9 months or days behind...
10
11 Thanks a lot.
12