From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new scanner : how to activate for Gentoo : further thoughts
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 21:01:59
1 On 05/06/2017 10:45 AM, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > Thanks for trying to help, but I've bought a new scanner
3 > & don't want the trouble of taking it back to the store.
4 > It works on Mint, so at most I'll have to reboot to use it.
5 > However, given that it works on Mint, it should work on Gentoo.
6
7 No worries, I thought it was this thread that was contemplating
8 returning it and getting a different model. Probably my fault for mixing
9 up threads again, not the first time for me. ;-)
10
11 Dan