From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unison and the modular X
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:55:47
1 On Wed, 10 May 2006 08:12:27 +0800, W.Kenworthy wrote:
2
3 > Nope, installed it and rebuilt again unison as well
4
5 Did you re-emerge ocaml too? I did that at some time while trying to fix
6 this so it may have had an effect.
9 > The font wanted to pull in dnd and xemacs packages - dnd failed to build
10 > and I dont want xemacs (I already have one operating system :) so I did
11 > it -nodeps.
12
13 It didn't try to do that with me, must be a USE settings, try it with
14 --tree instead of --nodeps. I had the exact same error and, after some
15 Googling, it turned out that emerging these fonts fixed the error on two
16 different architectures.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 Ad - Save regularly in our bank. You'll never reget it.