From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nsapass - alternative to keepassxc (and others)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 20:14:09
1 On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 02:46:15PM -0400, james wrote:
2 > Never going to happen cause it would validate what everone knows that the
3 > gov. agencies are collecting up massive amounts of illegal data, via large
4 > corporations that DO have full access to our privacy and they are being paid
5 > by the US gov.
6
7 Surely the devilish corporations would be paying the Government for access to
8 the data, not the other way around ?
9
10 > I'm a bit more proactive, in thought. So, imho, one day we'll have a
11 > presidential candidate that postulates constitutional reform: If you have no
12 > felony convictions, then you have a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to superior security
13 > than the government AND they must go through a public court system process
14 > to LEGALLY obtain the right to spy in a given Citizen, in good standing.
15
16 It sounds like the Presidential Candidate's prospective administration is giving
17 you these rights, not God. If the Man himself had wanted Americans to have these
18 rights, why not give them out now ? Why wait for a new President ? The time for
19 renewed insanity is now, Brother.
20
21 > Own guns and shoot whoever violates the interior of your home, or threatens
22 > you with bodily harm. Ignore the rest. Wanna block\reform the feds? There
23 > is a pathway.
24
25 How about the exterior of your home ? I am very protective of my flower beds and
26 hanging baskets. If some bastard waltzed onto my driveway and touched my hanging
27 baskets, his dancing career would soon cease.
28
29 > REAL RANDOM and asynchronous multipath (you'll have to figure out the second
30 > one for yourself....
31
32 True randomness has already been achieved: just take the next error code that
33 will be thrown out by any Microsoft product. I doubt any dirty actors will be
34 able to predict that !
35
36 > I'm rapidly aging and may not have many more years at the keyboard. Time is
37 > short, before the great satan takes over our constitutionally given rights
38 > and guarantees to privacy.
39
40 Hopefully God will choose to act soon. The change might come faster in cultures
41 which believe in more than one higher being (e.g., many parts of India). Are
42 they all equally likely to bring change ?
43
44 > be blessed,
45
46 I'm a Satanist.