From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Overlay seden
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 13:38:56
1 Did you perhaps intend to send this to gentoo-user-de? People here usually
2 write in English.
3
4 Regarding the problem: I suspect you haven't unmasked the version from the
5 "seden" overlay correctly (for example, you might need to add an entry to
6 package.accept_keywords). More information on available versions and their
7 masking status would be useful (e.g., the output of "eix -l eclipse-sdk", in
8 case you you have eix installed).
9
10 (Also, 11 unread news items is... a lot.)
13 Marc Joliet
14 --
15 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
16 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup