From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Overlay seden
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 13:38:56
Did you perhaps intend to send this to gentoo-user-de?  People here usually
write in English.

Regarding the problem: I suspect you haven't unmasked the version from the
"seden" overlay correctly (for example, you might need to add an entry to
package.accept_keywords).  More information on available versions and their
masking status would be useful (e.g., the output of "eix -l eclipse-sdk", in
case you you have eix installed).

(Also, 11 unread news items is... a lot.)

--
Marc Joliet