From: "Albert W. Hopkins" <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unity on Gentoo?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 16:43:09
1 On Sat, 2011-09-24 at 11:23 +0530, Nilesh Govindarajan wrote:
2 > Okay the thing is, I don't like Ubuntu. So I don't want to install it on
3 > my system.
4 >
5 > Unity is kinda famous, want to try it on Gentoo. Can't find a package in
6 > `eix -sS unity', I'm missing something?
7
8 I'm sure *when* there is enough interest, and when I say "interest" I
9 mean interest by those who are willing to contribute and not those who
10 just sit on the sidelines waiting for someone else to do it, then it
11 will find its way in an overlay and maybe even into the official tree.
12
13 When I'm not convinced of, however, is that there will be enough
14 interest.