From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] [gentoo-user] Anybody have kdebluetooth working?
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:39:39
1 On Thursday 01 March 2012 19:17:05 Mick wrote:
2
3 > Well, I had duplicates being created in gmail (POP3) which magically
4 > regenerated themselves in multiples when I tried to delete them
5
6 I experienced that jollity when trying to upgrade to the latest, fatally
7 broken version, but no such problem with the version I was upgrading from
8 (4.7.4). This version still seems reliable to me, now that I've reset it to a
9 working state.
10
11 > It is a bloody joke and I can't believe that the KDE devs let it loose on
12 > [an] unsuspecting population like this. I mean, people depend on KDEPIM to
13 > manage their affairs and businesses.
14
15 Quite agree. It's a travesty of software development, not explained even by
16 Alan's analysis. These people should be given a dose of the Real World (tm).
17
18 > It's not as if it [were] some poxy eye candy feature. Arrrgh! What are
19 > these guys trying to do? Surpass Microsoft in their development decisions?
20
21 Surpass? Is that quite the right word? :-)
24 Rgds
25 Peter