From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] re: scrolling not seamless in firefox/thunderbird
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 15:10:53
1 On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 08:03:10AM -0700, Al wrote:
2 > Alexander Kapshuk wrote:
3 > > I've noticed that when I am scrolling up/down a page in Firefox, or
4 > > scrolling up/down an email body in Thunderbird, it's not seamless. Not
5 > > sure how to best describe what I mean by 'not seamless'. It's kind of
6 > > wavy. The text is.
7 >
8 > Uncheck "Use smooth scrolling" in preferences/advanced/general and the
9 > wavy line will go away.
10
11 I have "Use smooth scrolling" checked and no such wavy line anywhere.
12 --
13 Happy Penguin Computers >')
14 126 Fenco Drive ( \
15 Tupelo, MS 38801 ^^
17 662-269-2706 662-205-6424
18 http://happypenguincomputers.com/
19
20 A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
21 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
22 A: Top-posting.
23 Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
24
25 Don't top-post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post#Top-posting