From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fcron question
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 11:42:57
1 Am 17.10.2010 11:27, schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I want to start a script via fcron, which collects all EPG
5 > informations into an xml- and into a text-file.
6 > To do so, tzap needs to be run.
7 > This implies, that noone is using the dvb-t interface under /dev.
8 >
9 > This cannot quaranteed for all cases in the future.
10 >
11 > Can I instruct fcron to retry the execution of a script - say - 30 minutes after
12 > the time of the original scheduled start, if the script returns with
13 > an rc != 0 ?
16 Hmm, I don't think so. Its man-page doesn't show such an option. I think
17 your best bet is to create a wrapper script which tests the existence
18 and stats of some file for checking it. Then let fcron run that script
19 every 30 minutes.
20
21 The attached file should get you going.
22
23 Hope this helps,
24 Florian Philipp

12h.sh application/x-sh