From: Ricardo Saffi Marques <saffi@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting CFLAGS for a single build
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 14:12:07
1 On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 7:02 AM, dhk <dhkuhl@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > How can I modify the CFLAGS before emerging a package? I want to add -g2
4 > to the compile of libxml2 so I can step through their functions. If I add
5 > -g2 to CFLAGS in make.conf it will do it for all packages which is not what
6 > I want.
9 It won't be persistent (like things you put inside
10 /etc/portage/package.{keywords,mask,unmask,use} but an idea would be:
11
12 root@machine ~ $ CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -g2" emerge whatever_package
15 Ricardo Saffi Marques
16 Laboratório de Administração e Segurança de Sistemas (LAS/IC)
17 Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
18 Cell: +55 (19) 8128-0435
19 Skype: ricardo_saffi_marques
20 Website: http://www.rsaffi.com