From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: GCC upgrade from 4.5.3 to 4.5.4 automatically removes 4.5.3???? Wtf???
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 14:27:54
1 On 2012-09-07, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On 2012-09-07 7:44 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3
4 >> This always happens if the gcc your are upgrading to is in the same
5 >> slot as the previous one.
6 >
7 > Well, I've been managing this gentoo server since I installed it over 8
8 > years ago, and I don't *ever* recall a GCC upgrade removing my prior
9 > version.
10 >
11 >> And please write proper subject on emails. "WTF" is not really
12 >> appropriate for a mailing list.
13 >
14 > Don't be stupid. I see that all the time... if you don't like it just
15 > ignore it.
16
17 Will do.
18
19 <plonk>
22 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Here I am in 53
23 at B.C. and all I want is a
24 gmail.com dill pickle!!