From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying KDE-4
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:32:54
1 Alan McKinnon writes:
2
3 > Repost the output of your emerge command using the "-t" option.
4 >
5 > Tip: tricky blockers often require that you post the output of 'emerge
6 > -t'. Otherwise all we know is THAT you have a block and no way to
7 > determine WHY it's happening. If you are going to post emerge output,
8 > it's a excellent habit to do it with "-t"
9
10 I had the same experience as Peter. Looks like it's PyQt. I have it in
11 world, no idea why, maybe I forgot the -1 switch once. Anyway, equery
12 also lists it as a dependency of amarok-1.4.10 (when the python use flag
13 is set). And it's another dependency of qscintilla-python, when the qt4
14 use flag is not set (for me, it is).
15
16 I do not know how to solve this, but did not yet try hard to do so. I'm
17 installing KDE 4.1 on a remote machine I do not have physical access to
18 yet, so it's no showstopper for me. Yet :)
19
20 Wonko