From: Roy Wright <royw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo system initialization scripts UDEV message
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:16:08
1 One word. mouse
2
3 You probably need to change /dev/mouse to /dev/input/mice
4 in xorg.conf.
5
6 HTH,
7 Roy
8
9 Richard Fish wrote:
10
11 > Budd, Tracy wrote:
12 >
13 >> Ok. I removed the /dev/.devfsd and now UDEV works, but now I am getting
14 >> an
15 >> X windows error. "... Screens found but none have a usable
16 >> configuration."
17 >> I tried re-emerging nvidia-kernel, and loading nvidia with modprobe
18 >> prior
19 >> to startx, but that didn't solve the problem. Any other ideas?
20 >> TIA
21 >> -Tracy
25 > Take a look at /var/log/Xorg.0.log. If you need more help, post it here.
26 >
27 > -Richard
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list