From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mounting USB without root password
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:34:55
1 On 1/29/21 9:01 AM, bobwxc wrote:
2 > 在 2021/1/29 下午11:21, thelma@×××××××××××.com 写道:
3 >> Can someone refresh my memory how to mount USB as user without entering root password.
4 >>
5 >> I was about to mount it normally user (without root password) but after I reboot the PC (I did not upgrade) it keep asking me for root password.
6 >> Nothing was changed.
7 >> So why all of a sudden system is asking me for root password when mounting USB?
8 >> I'm using xfce.
9 >>
10 > Try *udisks2*, it can auto mount USB disks.
11 >
12 > But the wiki seems out-of-date, may not helpfull
13 >     https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Udisks
14 >
15 I uncommented in: sudoers (it works)
16 %wheel ALL=(ALL) ALL