From: "Noack
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: AW: [gentoo-user] installing mono
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:34:34
1 It doesn't have to be really the case, that there is no place left on disk. Sometimes if something during procedure src_unpack of the corresponding ebuild is going wrong this message appears also.
2
3 I had a similar issue a while ago, when I wrote an own ebuild. But I can't find any bugs in mono-1.1.13.2.ebuild currently, but I guess there is one in the src_unpack procedure.
4
5 But according to my experiences mono-1.1.17.1 is at least so stable like mono-1.1.13. So I recommend to try this ebuild instead.
6
7 Regards
8 Sebastian Noack
9