From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Qt-4.8.7 bug
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 23:43:39
1 On 2017-05-20 16:36, Mick wrote:
2
3 > It seems revdep-rebuild'ing against library='libQtCore.so.4' also
4 > rebuilds the newly installed Qt packages. This is why there so many
5 > packages to rebuild.
6
7 For me it was just 20 packages, I have no KDE. That was much fewer that
8 Kai's suggestion would have done - for some reason that wanted to
9 recompile almost everything, if not literally everything (I didn't check).
12 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
13 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
14 Don't clear-text sign:
15 http://primate.net/~itz/blog/the-problem-with-gpg-signatures.html