From: Davyd McColl <davydm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: You removed Weboob package over political reasons? Whole Internet laughs at you
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 16:26:01
1 On December 24, 2018 5:17:57 PM vsnsdualce@××××××××.net wrote:
2
3 > Debian is not ruled by the men who actually write the software, but
4 > instead women.
5 > Just like in all the anglo-american conquered world.
6 >
7 > We, the men who actually do work, are treated as the same worker-slaves
8 > everywhere.
9 >
10 > Opensource was a refuge from the worthless cunts (who ban us from having
11 > anything good, such as cute young child brides (allowed by YHWH))
12 > but has not been for some time now. Part and parcel of anglo culture:
13 > the man is a dog, the wwuuuummmannn is a Noble.
14 >
15 wtf is this toxicity? Not enough hugs from mommy?
16
17 > Now that Linus has caved all is lost.
18
19 imo, Linus has done well to overcome some of his buddies for (probably)
20 being on the spectrum. Well done to him and I hope we can all learn a thing
21 or two.
24 > But you can always rescind license for your copyrighted works...
25 > (as-long as they are a bare license such as the gpl2).
26 >
27 > Absent an attached interest (ie: someone paying you for use of the work,
28 > or relying on your promises): you the rightsholder have the right to
29 > rescind at will.
30 > GPL v2 lacks such language disclaiming rescission, you made no
31 > utterances that one could rely upon to suggest
32 > that there would be no rescission, and you were paid no consideration
33 > for your work.
34 > .: You can rescind, just like any other property license.
35 >
36 > And yes, I am a lawyer.
37 Cool. Assuming that your information isn't just more bias, that's
38 interesting to know.
39 >
40 > Men should be free to take girl children as brides and feminism should
41 Are you serious here, pedobear?
42 > be eliminated from the earth
43 > (just as they seek to eliminate all pro-male cultures in the world)
44 Just like with guys, there are radicals. The true heart of feminism is
45 equality, not ownership and degradation. I earnestly hope for your
46 enlightenment.
47 >