From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] aterm into kterm?
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:25:54
1 On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:57:34PM +0100, Penguin Lover Mick squawked:
2 > I also have aterm and tried ssh with two different machines. Both return rxvt
3 > which is what echo $TERM gives when in a local terminal.
4 >
5 Okay, this is progress. I didn't think to check this before. But
6 apparently echo $TERM locally returns kterm on this laptop, when I am
7 running aterm.
8
9 Anybody know how to fix that? (Set it to either xterm or rxvt?)
10 (Without breaking other terms and the VT!)
11
12 Thanks,
13
14 W
17 "If I had a little robot walking around with me and I could feed him the
18 Lagrangian and he'd spit out the answer I would love this class."
19 ~DeathMech, Some Student. P-town PHY 205
20 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1025 days, 21:17