From: Michael Hampicke <mh@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Preliminary report] Gnome-3.8 update works with openrc :)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 05:26:23
1 Am 30.07.2013 03:04, schrieb walt:
2 > As I posted in another thread, after successfully updating to gnome-3.8
3 > on a virtual gentoo machine that's been running systemd for months, I
4 > tackled my openrc gentoo virtual machine just to see if I could do it.
5 >
6 > I just did it :) Gnome-3.8 is running on the openrc machine without
7 > running systemd at all.
8
9 Try suspending/hibernating the machine via Gnome menu. Does that work
10 for you? Never got that to work when I used openrc.