From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Courier-imap - can't connect
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 16:38:39
1 Johannes Skov Frandsen wrote:
2 > I have tried setting thunderbird to use the following info:
3 >
4 > imap: home.mindfield.dk
5 > user: joe
6 >
7 > When I try to access my inbox Thunderbird asks for password (a good
8 > thing of course) and I supply my linux account password.
9 >
10 > This is where the trouble starts.... Thunderbird claims it's not the
11 > valid password, but as I havent setup any other password when I installed
12 > Courier-imap what password dos it want?
13 >
14 > Any help appreciated.
17 Send yourself some mail if you haven't already. Courier-imap will bomb
18 out in fun and useless ways if your user's .maildir/ does not exist.
19
20 kashani
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list