From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoobox configuration
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:20:36
1 On Friday 25 August 2006 21:52, Luigi Pinna wrote:
2 > gpgkeys: key 1E69248E633F86B7 not found on keyserver
3 > Hello!
4 > I have a lot of problem with my gentoo box (on amd64) and I want to
5 > search someone that can solve them.
6 > I mean a professional work: I lost too much time behind base
7 > configuration and I want to use my computer at its best!
8 > I found some shops that they do it but, they are far away and they
9 > refuse to configure it by remote (I have some hardware problems too).
10 > Do you know some shops that they are near to Nuremberg (Germany)?
11 > I need a lot of helps! Please!
12 > Thanks a lot,
13 > Luigi
14
15 Do you mean that you are looking for something like this:
16
17 http://www.cio.com/blog_view.html?CID=23595
18 --
19 Regards,