From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Interface to Microsoft Keyboards (ala Intellitype) possible on Gentoo?
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 07:36:28
1 Mark Shields wrote:
2 > I have a Microsoft natural multimedia keyboard and wish to use the extra
3 > available keys (the multimedia keys mostly, volume up/down, pause, stop,
4 > rewind/fast forward, mute). Are there any packages in portage that will
5 > allow me to do this? Of course, if there isn't, a point in the
6 > direction of a source for such a program would be appreciated.
7 >
8 > --
9 > - Mark Shields
10
11 Take a look at lineak.
14 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
15 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
16 -- Benjamin Franklin
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list