From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: {OT} Screen recorder?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:30:11
1 Leonardo Guilherme <leonardo.guilherme <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Useful link http://verb3k.wordpress.com/2010/01/26/how-to-do-
5 proper-screencasts-on-linux/
6
7 > Leonardo2011/7/18 Mick <michaelkintzios <at> gmail.com>
8
9 OK, I looked at this page and have a few questions on
10 compiling ffmpeg for screencasts.
11
12 x11grab = qx11grab ?? or use the X flag for ffmpeg?????
13
14 These ubuntu libs are listed as required: So set these flags:
15
16 libx264 just use (ffmpeg) flag x246
17 libfaac just use (ffmpeg) flag faac
18 libvpx just use (ffmpeg) flag vpx
19 libvorbis just use (ffmpeg) flag vorbis
20 libxvid just use (ffmpeg) flag xvid
21 libmp3lame just use (ffmpeg) flag mp3
22 libtheora just use (ffmpeg) flag theora
23
24 I have other flags set for ffmpeg. Do you have any other
25 recommendations for flag setting to enable ffmpeg to be
26 used for screencasts?
29 James