From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ctrl+alt+fx doesn't work
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:50:41
1 Is it your keyboard? I have a couple keyboards (e.g. Microsoft Keyboards) that toggle the functionality of the Function keys. If I don't have the "Function Lock" key set correctly, then that functionality will not work. Just press the appropriate key if that is the case and it should work. (Took me a while the first time to figure that one out too. A little annoying when it gets pressed accidentally.)
2
3 Ben
7 ----- Original Message ----
8 From: pat <pat@××××××××.org>
9 To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
10 Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 4:13:23 PM
11 Subject: [gentoo-user] ctrl+alt+fx doesn't work
12
13 Hello,
14
15 Ages ago switching from X to console gone :-( I need this functionality right
16 now, but cannot find where to start ... I've googled a lot but without luck.
17 Please can someone point me where I should to start? I think the functionality
18 gone when I change kernel, but I don't remember the version ... .
19
20 Thanks for help
21
22 Pat