From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] In search of a certain program...
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 05:05:02
1 On 10/14 04:02, John Campbell wrote:
2 > On 10/13/2017 08:19 PM, R0b0t1 wrote:
3 > >> Hi all,
4 > >>
5 > >> thanks for all the input! :)
6 > >>
7 > >> I am searching for a program called qcalc. I know bc and several
8 > >> others but -- sorry -- this time it has to be qcalc.
9 > >>
10 > >> Does someone knows about this specific program?
11 > >>
12 > >> Cheers
13 > >> Meino
14 > >>
15 > >
16 > > I remember a "qcalc," but really it seems like I am not remembering
17 > > the name properly, and you are looking for
18 > > https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/qalc.
19 >
20 > qalc is included in sci-libs/libqalculate. Try emerging
21 > sci-calculators/qalculate-gtk, which as far as I know is the only thing
22 > that pulls in libqalculate.
26 I am searching for a program called qcalc. I know bc and several
27 others but -- sorry -- this time it has to be qcalc.